[uf-discuss] Re: Combining hCard and hCalendar

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:53:25 PDT 2007

On 8/7/07, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2007, at 2:45 AM, Peter Bremer wrote:
>
> > The site is dynamic and on the intranet, so difficult to show
> > something, but the basic layout of the table is thus:
> Someone more familiar with table column semantics could maybe explain
> how that works (I've never used it), but you could also do this with
> the include pattern [1]:

--- table semantics pop-up every once and awhile, and i keep meaning
to scribble some more notes down on the wiki, but never have time.

Tables have several additional semantic attributes, such as AXIS,
HEADER, and SCOPE.

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-brainstorming#Tabular_event_calendars
There is even a note saying TODO, but we´ve never gotten around to it.

It requires some back-ground reading and abit of homework, but X2V
supports it. header/id call-backs.

This might help you get some of the results you are looking for, in a
semantic fashion as well.

Sorry i can't be more help.
-brian

--