[uf-discuss] tabular event calenders - examples?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:57:52 PDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Michael MD <mdagn at spraci.com> wrote:
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-brainstorming#Tabular_event_calendars
>
> the link to the example is broken - we05.com seems to no longer exist.
>
> Is there another example somewhere?

--- it is not pretty, not fast, but you can get the archive of that page here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051102094339/we05.com/program.cfm

> Now that I have managed to get my parser to handle include-pattern I'd like
> to look at any other stuff it might need to be able to do.

--- i know John´s Microformats Book covers the Table AXIS/HEADER/ID
stuff, so if you can have a look there it could give you some help.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk