[uf-discuss] Tagging and Movable Type

James O'Donnell jim at eatyourgreens.org.uk
Sat Aug 11 11:10:37 PDT 2007

On 11 Aug 2007, at 17:43, Scott Reynen wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2007, at 10:23 AM, James O'Donnell wrote:
>
>> The link needs to go to the MT search script, and pass the tag
>> name and blog ID, since we run multiple blogs. But I think that
>> can be done with mod-rewrite.
>> Would "http://www.nmm.ac.uk/rog/tag/meteors/" cause any problems
>> to a parser? That URL contains enough info to identify both the
>> blog and the tag name.
>
> Yeah, that would be fine.

Seems to be working now with Operator and Tails, although I haven't
gone through and editted all of the MT templates yet:
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/rog/tag/perseids?IncludeBlogs=4

It turns out there's a tutorial on rewriting the Movable Type search
link for tags:
http://forums.sixapart.com/index.php?showtopic=58750

Thanks again
Jim