[uf-discuss] hCalendar, geo & Operator extension

Premasagar Rose p at premasagar.com
Mon Dec 3 11:08:19 PST 2007

Thanks for your feedback, Ben.

Isn't it the other way around? The contents of the <abbr> element is an
abbreviation for the full version given in the title attribute. That
makes sense here: "Rayenda, Bangladesh" is a fuzzy approximation /
abbreviation for a very specific geographical location
"+22.31119;+89.86145".

I took this as inspiration: http://microformats.org/wiki/geo-brainstorming

Prem.