[uf-discuss] ann: SCRuF

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:44:14 PST 2007

Very interesting! Well done.

One question, though. I know that, by definition, xsl works only for
xml documents, but I was wondering if there was a way of using your
work with 100% valid html strict documents? Apart from trying to
render an xhtml version of the document (tidy?), there isn't, right?

Thanks. I'll look into it further. My pages are mainly in xhtml but
since uf's are supposedly agnostic between xhtml and html, I think
it's an important question to ask, for the sake of discussion. :)

Cheers,
André Luís