[uf-discuss] [rel-tag] File extensions (was Re: Operator & AUMP bugs...)

Ben Buchanan microformats at 200ok.com.au
Sat Feb 3 05:50:46 PST 2007

> So YES it will include the file extention, there are no special rules
> for spliting/ignoring/etc on '.' or other characters.

Thanks for the answer, Brian... as I said, I had an idea about the
answer but don't like to assume.

As a note on this, this requirement of the spec means that Blogger's
new version does not generate valid tags. This is what it produces:

<a rel='tag' href="http://example.com/labels/testing.html">testing</a>

Anyone have a contact at Blogger? I'd be curious why they'd go to all
the trouble of adding the feature, only to use an invalid
implementation. Not to mention the weird switch between double and
single quotes within the <a> tag...

> Feel free to add that to the wiki on the rel-tag-faqs

Will do.

cheers,

Ben

--
--- <http://www.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not