[uf-discuss] Store hours with hCal (was: xHours microformat: hours of restaurants, etc.)

Nick Drago nickdrago at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:13:34 PST 2007

The wiki has been updated. There are now two pages related to this
discussion: operating-hours
(http://microformats.org/wiki/operating-hours) and
operating-hours-examples
(http://microformats.org/wiki/operating-hours-examples).
operating-hours documents the overall discussion and will eventually
provide the best way to use RRULE in this situation.

Feel free to take a look at the examples page and try working on them.

Nick