[advocacy] Contacting Blogger (was Re: [uf-discuss] Rel-tag issues...)

Ben Buchanan microformats at 200ok.com.au
Sun Feb 11 19:25:22 PST 2007

> > Right. On this point, does anyone have a contact at Blogger? Support
> > emails do not get individual replies so we need someone to contact a
> > real live human.
> I have contacts there, yes.
[snip]
> Can you show me an example of them getting it wrong?

Some contact was made on the 9th, so perhaps things really have moved
that quickly! There's been no mention on
http://knownissues.blogspot.com/ as yet.

For reference, a test post published earlier shows the error:
http://itn278.200ok.com.au/2007/01/test-post.html

It contains <a rel='tag'
href="http://itn278.200ok.com.au/labels/testing.html">testing</a>
which is what the new Blogger was producing on Jan 31st (page template
is one of the standard Blogger templates, I think one or two
modifications but nothing which would effect the output of tags).

cheers

Ben

--
--- <http://weblog.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not