[advocacy] Contacting Blogger (was Re: [uf-discuss] Rel-tag issues...)

Ben Buchanan microformats at 200ok.com.au
Mon Feb 12 05:15:16 PST 2007

> > For reference, a test post published earlier shows the error:
> > http://itn278.200ok.com.au/2007/01/test-post.html
> Try making a fresh post, or republishing that one. This may be a
> blogger issue with publishing via ftp?

I created a new test post
(http://itn278.200ok.com.au/2007/02/another-tag-test.html) and
republished the entire blog. The old format persists.

I also created a test on a blog that's also published via FTP but had
no previous "labelled" posts; it produced <a rel='tag'
href="http://weblog.200ok.com.au/labels/test.html">test</a> (I've
removed the post now).

However a test on blogspot-hosted blog produced <a rel='tag'
href="http://cheshrkat.blogspot.com/search/label/concrete%20cafe">concrete
cafe</a>

So, it looks like so far Blogger have only changed to a compliant
format for blogspot-hosted blogs. Guess we'll wait and see if that's
resolved.

cheers,

Ben

--
--- <http://www.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not