[uf-discuss] Splitting the FAQ?
andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 14:53:01 PST 2007
<8ad71be30701031431p2f36b9ecsaa56974362a15459 at mail.gmail.com>, Benjamin
West <bewest at gmail.com> writes
>I don't see any reason for splitting this. What is the problem and
>why does it need to be split? How would splitting solve that problem?
>It looks great to me as-is.
1) please don't top post, per
2) The answer to your first two, tautological, questions (and by
implication your last) is contained in my post, Please (re)read it.
* Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards: <http://www.no2id.net/>
* Free Our Data: <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>
* Are you using Microformats, yet: <http://microformats.org/> ?
More information about the microformats-discuss