[uf-discuss] Splitting the FAQ?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:07:35 PST 2007

On 1/3/07 2:53 PM, "Andy Mabbett" <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> In message
> <8ad71be30701031431p2f36b9ecsaa56974362a15459 at mail.gmail.com>, Benjamin
> West <bewest at gmail.com> writes
>
>> I don't see any reason for splitting this.  What is the problem and
>> why does it need to be split?  How would splitting solve that problem?
>> It looks great to me as-is.
>
> 1) please don't top post, per
> <http://microformats.org/mailinglists-policies/>
>
> 2) The answer to your first two, tautological, questions (and by
> implication your last) is contained in my post, Please (re)read it.

Andy,

Wasting list time with organization/bureaucratic issues is both not-ok and
undesirable.  Please refrain from sending organizational/bureaucratic/meta
questions to the mailing list, and from performing wiki-(re)-organization as
at this point it is wasting enough time of other people to clean-up your
unilateral edits as to be tax on the community.

Put another way, please refocus your efforts on actual substantiative
microformats contributions and not meta-discussions/efforts.

Thanks,

Tantek