[uf-discuss] 'wiki' management, uF style

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 15:38:50 PST 2007

In message <C1C178C1.843DB%tantek at cs.stanford.edu>, Tantek Çelik
<tantek at cs.stanford.edu> writes

>>       do not undo editor edits, especially twice or more times, as
>
>Andy, RTFC:         ^^^^^^

I have no idea what "RTFC", though if the first three letters mean the
same as in RTFM, kindly moderate your language,

>>       that is grounds for being banned
>>

>> not as I do:
>>
>> 1.   <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcard&diff=12098&oldid=12097>
>>
>> 2.
>> <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcard&diff=12056&oldid=12055#Info
>>rmative_R
>> eferences>
>>
>> 3.
>> <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcard&diff=12054&oldid=12052#Info
>>rmative_R
>> eferences>
>>
>> Will Tantek now be banning himself?
>
>No, because Tantek is an editor of the spec (hCard) as noted, Andy is not.

Editor: one ho edits (and, ona Wiki, one who uses the "edit" button. Or
are we not speaking the same language?

>This is your second meta-discussion email you have sent after being
>requested to stop doing so.

I have received no such request.

>I recommend you voluntarily refrain from emailing microformats lists for 24
>hours at this point.  One more meta-discussion email from you after you have
>been asked to stop will be grounds for banning from the lists.

"Voluntary refraining" under threat of a ban is not voluntary - or are
we not speaking the same language?

I repeat, I have received no such request.

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>