[uf-discuss] Receipt Microformat

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 09:14:57 PST 2007

"Martin Owens" <doctormo at gmail.com> writes:

> Oh sorry, I wasn't proposing anything per say. the research I've done
> includes search the mailing list, the wiki, google and several other
> ecommerce resources, didn't find anything.

I think the process might fall down a bit here.

After all, to see the data you mostly have to buy something.

Maybe we should create a wiki page to ask for submissions for people
so we can see enough data from the wild.

I've got a bunch of HTML reciepts from the last year. I wonder if
others have.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs