[uf-discuss] LA Meetup, end of the month?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Jan 13 20:31:44 PST 2007

On 1/13/07 7:24 AM, "josh lucas" <josh at stonecottage.com> wrote:

> Part of it depends on Tantak's schedule just a bit since it would be
> great if he could attend while he was down here.  We can definitely
> have it at EarthLink and then move somewhere with food and drink
> afterwards if that is agreeable.
>
> How about I throw out a date and we can move on from there?  I'm
> thinking Tuesday, January 30.

Hi Josh, thanks for spearheading an LA microformats meetup.

I will be in LA from Thursday January 25th, through Monday January 29th, so
unfortunately the 30th does not work for me.

Perhaps you could start a page on the wiki where folks in the LA/SoCal area
can express interest and preferences?

Thanks,

Tantek