[uf-discuss] Microformats and forms

Chris Newell chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 04:33:28 PST 2007

Hi,

My head is spinning from reading too much of the website at once so forgive me if I've missed the obvious.

The "Microformats in REST Web Services" page appears to concern the use of microformats to describe a web service.

Has it been considered whether microformats could also be used with forms to allow a user to enter structured data automatically?

e.g. this site needs my address details but luckily my browser has spotted their form will accept my hcard.

Chris

BTW I hate filling in forms :-)