[uf-discuss] hCode microformat proposal

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:57:48 PST 2007

Does anyone have any more ideas on high profile sites that include
code snippets or examples in (x)html?  I feel like we could still use
a better profile of existing use documented.

On that note, other than chatting with some people about modifying the
existing use of hReview or hProduct to match the needs of a code
microformat is there anything else I should be doing to either raise
awareness or ...

~ Anders