[uf-discuss] WikiProject Microformats

Costello, Roger L. costello at mitre.org
Mon Jan 29 05:45:28 PST 2007

I think adding Microformats to wiki pages is an excellent idea.

"Can" microformats be added to wiki pages?  When I "edit" a wikipedia
page, there are no visible HTML tags to hook Microformats.  Yet,
clearly HTML is present because when I "view" the article I can select
View // Source and see the HTML.

"How" is a microformat added to a wiki page's markup?

/Roger