[uf-discuss] Looking for specific sugegstions for uF subscribable sites

Steve Ivy steveivy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:03:34 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm working on a lifestream/feed aggregator app and I'm adding uF
support. I've looked through some of the *-example-in-the-wild pages
on the wiki, but I wanted to open it up here.

If there are any sites that offer uF-formatted subscribable pages, I'm
looking for good samples to test against. I'm starting with hAtom and
hReview, but please let me know about any you'd like to be able to
subscribe to.

You can respond here, or email me at steveivy at gmail.com

Thanks!

--