[uf-discuss] hMood/hPresence?

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:50:25 PST 2007

On 26/01/07, Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix at telecomitalia.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any plan/interest to work on a hMood or hPresence microformat
> that could describe information related to the mood or the activity of a
> person/group? Bloggers typically express their feelings over the web, or
> what they have been doing during the day, so it would be interesting to
> better formalize this information...

Hey,

I might be wading in a bit late on this one, but I'll throw in one of
my favourites for "hMood" : tags!

Could a mood not be described accurately simply by using a @rel-tag?
Afterall, the mood and activity is simply added to give a blog post,
for example, additional context and this is the purpose of tagging.

As for an activity (if this is what you may be suggesting by
presense), the same would apply (is currently <a
href="http://www.wikipedia.com/skydiving" rel="tag">sky diving</a> and
it).

Noticed someone's already mentioned GEO for actual location
formatting, so I won't again. :)

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com