[uf-discuss] Microformats thesis

Florian Beer florian.beer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:52:37 PDT 2007

Hi,
in case someone is interested...

I recently finished my studies and graduated as "Diplomingenieur (FH)
für technisch-wissenschaftliche Berufe" in Autria. As my thesis I
wrote a paper on the semantic web an Microformats. Unfortunately it's
in german, but I thought I'd post it here anyway, since it seems to
be one of very few Microformats publications these days.

The full title is "Das semantische Web und wie Microformats die
Entwicklung vorantreiben werden" which roughly translates to "The
semantic web and how Microformats will help it’s advancement".

You can download it here
http://blog.no-panic.at/projects/microformats-thesis/

I'd love to hear feedback, if possible :)

cheers,
Florian