[uf-discuss] Microformats gets strong showing in Firefox 3 UI

Joe Osowski josowski at neatreceipts.com
Wed Jun 6 05:20:35 PDT 2007

"I think I prefer the idea of populating a list in a pop-up or sidebar
window with all of the uF available on the page. This avoids the problem
of design-clash and provides an obvious place for a variety of
interaction capabilities, like a right-clight to select an application
to send the uF to." -Joe Andrieu

I believe this would be the best approach.  Perhaps an icon in the
status bar as a visual cue that at least one uF is on the current page.
Clicking on it would open up a popup or sidebar listing them.