[uf-discuss] Problem with VoteLinks?

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Jun 7 10:22:44 PDT 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 7:42 AM, Costello, Roger L. wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> There may be a problem with VoteLinks.
>
> REVIEW OF VoteLinks
>
> Here's an example of using the VoteLinks Microformat to express
> support
> for a Web site that sells garlic capsules:
>
> <a rev="vote-for"
>    title="I agree with taking garlic to lower cholesterol;
>           I took garlic capsules for 2 months and
>           it lowered my cholesterol by 30 points"
>
> href="http://www.all-about-lowering-cholesterol.com/garlic-
> cholesterol.
> html">
>    Garlic Cholesterol
> </a>

Have you seen such examples in the wild? Or is this something you've
authored?

I think this would more naturally be expressed in hReview.

     I agree with taking garlic to lower cholesterol;
     I took garlic capsules for 2 months and
     it lowered my cholesterol by 30 points.
     <a class="url" href="http://www.all-about-lowering-
cholesterol.com/garlic-cholesterol.html">Garlic Cholesterol</a>

If you want to put the rationale in human readable text, they this
would be a way to do it.

-ryan