[uf-discuss] XFN for email addresses?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:31:33 PDT 2007

Hello Chris,

Going off on sort of a separate tangent... have considered combining
hCards with XFN?

hCards let you mark all sorts of contact info... including e-mails.
While XFN lets you show relations between people.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                  All the Vlogging News on One Page