[uf-discuss] Using org in vcard in haudio

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Fri Jun 15 08:57:02 PDT 2007

On Jun 15, 2007, at 3:26 AM, Michael Smethurst wrote:

> If we can reach some consensus it'll be rolling out across all the
> bbc music
> radio and tv programme pages soon(ish). That's a /lot/ of pages so
> any help
> in getting it right would be much appreciated
>
> KNOWN ISSUES

It's great to get some issues from attempts at real-world use early
in the process.  This is incredibly useful.  But it's incredibly
useful to the work happening on the microformats-new list, not the
microformats-discuss list.  So I've forwarded this message there for
further discussion.

Peace,
Scott