[uf-discuss] hCard to vCard via JavaScript

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ontario.ca
Mon Jun 25 10:55:24 PDT 2007

 That sounds great!

Contrary to a previous commenter, I wasn't looking for a solution where
JS could be used to detect whether or not there was a vcard-compatible
application (i.e., Outlook) installed. (Does anyone know if Thunderbird
is vcard compatible?)

Although the two Web-based solutions are great, for anyone behind a
firewall, it might not work so a local JS solution may be the way to go.

Jules