[uf-discuss] Avoiding duplicating org info in cards

Stephanie Hobson sjhobson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:18:23 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am hoping to convert a few of my clients contact pages into
microformats soon and I have been searching for a way to avoid
duplicating the organization's contact information (which is listed at
the top of the page) in the vcard (hcard?) of every person on the
page.

I remember hearing about a way using object tags on the list a few
weeks ago but my searches of the archives and the wiki have been
fruitless.  If someone could point me in the right direction, or
better yet provide an example (I find the wiki a little hard to read)
I would be grateful!

Also, since I'm asking n00b questions:  What is the difference between
vcard and hcard and what is the proper use of each?  Am I marking up
my websites with vcards or hcards?

Thanks!
-Stephanie.