[uf-discuss] "abbr" and accessibility - a work around.

Patrick H. Lauke redux at splintered.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 03:25:04 PDT 2007

Quoting Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk>:

> There is *evidence* that people want to, and do, publish coordinates;
> and in decimal format at that.

On what types of sites? It's all about context and target audience. If
it was the Northwest Chapter of Geocachers or something, I'd
understand. If it's a site like Upcoming.org, I doubt it (or, best of
both worlds, make it available there on request, but don't slap it on
the page for all to see just because a niche of users may or may not
want it).

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/