[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Alex Faaborg faaborg at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 27 16:45:24 PDT 2007

I definitely agree that the microformats community should consider a
user facing name.  Similar to how RSS is exposed in Firefox to the
user as "Web Feeds" and microsummaries are exposed to the user as
"Live Bookmarks," microformat detection in Firefox 3 is going to need
a name.  What does everyone think it should be called?

-Alex