[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Jun 28 07:59:27 PDT 2007

yes, it's a "thing", it's different. FF3 can't just add any address you
see to your address book, its a specific kind of address that just looks
the same, and you need a browser or plugin or something that understands
that specific "thing"

So whats the thing called, micro-what? or "Resuable Data" (with the MF
icon!)