[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Jun 28 08:27:22 PDT 2007

I was using that as an example. I was just reiterating Andy's point that
this is something different which needs to be identified, a user needs
to understand that the website has to support a standard that matches
what their software is looking for. Otherwise it doesn't work. This can
then help drive the uptake of MF since clients and managers will want to
know why they can't use their "add to address book" button on their own
site, this is where the name is important.