[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Jun 28 08:30:28 PDT 2007

Yeah microformats do lots of great and different things, auto tagging
when someone saves a link is a good example of some useful functionality
that can just work without any new name. I think hCard and hCal are new,
this isn't something their web browser hasn't done before, and people
will want to know why it only works sometimes.