[uf-discuss] Date of Death in hCard

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ontario.ca
Thu Jun 28 09:48:13 PDT 2007

Andy Mabbett wrote:

> (If anything, I'd rather split hCard into hBio for people; hOrg for
organisations (including companies, rock bands, etc.) and hPlace
> for venues, structures and locations - but that's another issue, and
the horse has almost certainly bolted.)

I too regret that I wasn't part of earlier discussions on microformats
because there are aspects of hCard (the only one I am working with at
the moment) that I don't agree with and it doesn't seem like (unless
I've missed something) that there will be a version 2.

Jules