[uf-discuss] T-shirt sales

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:51:16 PDT 2007

Actually, I have a supplier able to do international orders -- I'd
love to take down the Goodstorm page and replace it with something on
Shopify -- I just haven't had time for it.

Are folks interested in buying any variety of MF shirts?

Chris

PS I set up the Goodstorm page and get paid a very small commission on
each shirt sold, however, my intent is not to make personal money (per
se) on the shirts and, no shirts have sold in recent months as far as
I know.