[uf-discuss] No luck with getting Technorati to index my microformat-containing Web pages - help!

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 01:35:34 PST 2007

Hi.
I have completly removed my Technorati entry and stopped using
Technorati because it never kept up to date with my site (i.e it was
months out) and the support people at Technorati never got back to me.

Funnily enough, my blog http://www.kinlan.co.uk/ has some hAtom
support in it (although it might be broken),  I think it conincieds
with Technorati no longer updating their index's with my changes.

Just thought I would share a similar experience.

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan