OFFLIST: Re: [uf-discuss] Tutorial on AHAH (such a cool technology!)

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:43:25 PST 2007

Paul:

	OFFLIST

I really enjoyed your discussion, and you seem to be very knowledgable about
Javascript issues.  I have started a project with a partner in the UK (I am
in the USA) that we hope to see grow to be used by most websites and most
webusers.  One thing we think is missing are visible reasons for people to
use semantic markup where they can see an immediate and obvious tangible
benefit. That's why we decided to pursue this project. We've got pure
intentions, and our goal is to be a catalyst to make the web better.

The project is called Toolicious (http://t.oolicio.us)  Minimally all I'm
asking is for you to read the small amount of info on the website and then
give me your feedback. Beyond that I'd hope you'd just the mailing list[1]
and participate in the discussions. We want to ensure that there is no
reason people wouldn't want to use it on their website, but I'll let the
website try to finish explaining to you as it eventually needs to speak for
itself.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/

[1] http://lists.t.oolicio.us/toolicious-discuss/