hCalendar property list (was Re: [uf-discuss] Formatting arbitrary dates, not part of hCalendar)

Rudy Desjardins onelove at theendless.org
Wed Mar 7 10:07:15 PST 2007

> http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do#hCalendar_2
>
> Question: would the community be ok with a "draft" approximate
> property list
> for hCalendar sooner than a comprehensive precise property list later?

Apologizing in advance for not following any (possibly) existing
volunteer procedure, I've done quite a bit of work related to iCalendar
(implementing an rfc-compliant php based ical library), and would be
more than happy to help out with this... please let me know what I can
do/point me to the proper sign-up spot.

Thanks!

-Rudy Desjardins