[uf-discuss] http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-issues in adr: singular or plural?

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Fri Mar 23 11:11:51 PST 2007

In message
<21e770780703230815r5aef74cei1fbe76fb803c4cf5 at mail.gmail.com>, Brian
Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> writes

>All the elements for an ADR appear to be zero or more.
>
>If you have multiple street-addresses on a page they will be
>concatenated together with a ',' and used as a single element in the
>ADR.

That may work for street-address, but it won't work for postcode or
post-office-box (in at least some territories, the comma would
invalidate both).

Are there any country-names where a comma is used?

I seem to recall Operator barfing, when I used two locality attributes,
previously.

--
Andy Mabbett
                  <http://www.pigsonthewing.org.uk/uFsig/>