[uf-discuss] Mark-up for vCard in table rows

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Sun Mar 25 13:37:32 PST 2007

In message <4606D1EF.9040604 at sixtwothree.org>, Jason Garber
<jason at sixtwothree.org> writes

>You "should" be able to put class="adr" in multiple times and still get
>a complete and/or valid address.

Thank you. Is that documented anywhere? I would understand multiple
"adr" to refer to *different* addresses ("my house in the city and my
apartment at the beach").

>I did a real brief test using multiple spans with classes of "adr" and
>Operator didn't blow up and Tails still recognizes a complete address.
>In Operator, though, it does list out multiple objects under the
>"object adr".

If your interpretation of multiple "adr" being concatenated to one
address is correct, than that is "blowing up".

Andy Mabbett

                     Welcome to the world's longest week!