[uf-discuss] Microformats Book for Friends of Ed released today

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Mon Mar 26 21:15:50 PST 2007

I hope it might be of interest to members of the community that

Microformats - empowering your markup for Web 2.0

is published today by Friends of Ed.

http://www.friendsofed.com/book.html?isbn=1590598148
http://microformatique.com/book/

As far as I am aware, its the first complete book dedicated to
Microformats on dead trees.

Thanks in particular to Brian Suda, the tech editor, and Dan
Cederholm and Nate Koechley for the case studies, and of course above
all to all those who have contributed to making microformats what
they are.

I hope the book might play its own little part in furthering the
interest in and use of microformats,

john

John Allsopp

style master :: css editor :: http://westciv.com/style_master