[uf-discuss] Geo advocacy successes

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Mar 28 02:24:26 PST 2007

In message <C22F7588.8B026%tantek at cs.stanford.edu>, Tantek Çelik
<tantek at cs.stanford.edu> writes

>share representative samples of the emails you have sent that have
>resulted in successes to make it just that much easier for the rest of
>the community to follow your suggestion and example of sending just one
>email a week to likely sites.
>
>http://microformats.org/wiki/advocacy-email-samples

Done. One a week was a minima, of course!

It's also important that people list the sites they've contacted, on the
advocacy page:

        <http://microformats.org/wiki/advocacy>

so that we don't end up "spamming" (as they would se  ti) the same one.

Also, if people have contacts in the larger, effectively uncontactable
organisations (Google IMDb, large multinationals, etc.) the should, if
appropriate, make use of them.

--
Andy Mabbett