[uf-discuss] [hcite] date-published

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:23:17 PST 2007

In message
<d4fa3cf70703291159s484e6445w2bd5c105c5a1ef85 at mail.gmail.com>, Michael
McCracken <michael.mccracken at gmail.com> writes

>OK, I disappeared for a while there, but is it fair to summarize this thread
>by saying that the two field names we have the best evidence for in terms of
>usage on the actual web are 'date-published' and 'date-accessed'?

I've been reading Wikipedia's articles and policies on citation, and it
uses both; -published chiefly for books and journal articles; -accessed
for citing external web pages.

(Start at: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Cite_sources>)

--
Andy Mabbett
I wonder what the archives, Google Groups et al will make of: