[uf-discuss] uF Tools for Internet Explorer?

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Tue May 8 17:05:24 PDT 2007

On 9 May 2007, at 00:22, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
> The rumor is that IE8 will have native support for Microformats.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure those rumours have
ever been supported by anything out of Microsoft. There's a lot of
circumstantial reasoning (Microsoft's efforts with Live Clipboard,
Vista shipping with an iCalendar based calendar application and
updated Contacts app), but I don't know that any IE developer has
substantiated the link even slightly.

In fact, last I recall reading for IE.next on the IE blog was a focus
on JavaScript and DOM scripting enhancements.

Ben