[uf-discuss] "Species" microformat - test page and Operator

Tane Piper digitalspaghetti at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 04:32:26 PDT 2007

A possible interesting development that could help the cause of this
much-debated uf:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-05/eol-wls050507.php

World's leading scientists announce creation of 'Encyclopedia of Life'
Biodiversity, science communities unite behind epic effort to promote
biodiversity, document all 1.8 million named species on planet.

More can be found out about it here:

http://www.eol.org/home.html

Tane