[uf-discuss] uF Tools for Internet Explorer?

John Beales john at johnbeales.com
Wed May 9 10:53:30 PDT 2007

> What we need to investigate is something like operator that works in
> page for microformats. I have thought about this, but it's not high on
> my list.
>
> Mike

I'm going to try to see about making a favelet for IE that uses Brian
Suda's XSL, or Technorati's implementation or something, (when I
actually get going I'll E-mail those of you responsible asking
permission - don't worry).  It's a bit of a stop-gap but hopefully it
can start letting IE users at least see the value of an hCard.

John