[uf-discuss] Work-of-art/Tim Gambell

Ottevanger, Jeremy JOttevanger at museumoflondon.org.uk
Tue May 15 05:46:30 PDT 2007

Thank you Breton. I did see that referred to so I wondered (and found,
as you say, that hCite also seems defunct). The last post in the thread
I saw seemed to be along the lines of "maybe I'd better check out hCite"
and then radio silence. OK, I'll get myself over to the new ufs list.

Thanks again, Jeremy

Jeremy Ottevanger
Web Developer, Museum Systems Team
Museum of London Group