[uf-discuss] LouderVoice Reviews Site Launch

Conor O'Neill conor at argolon.com
Wed May 16 03:51:09 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a short note to let you know that we recently launched a new
reviews web-site called LouderVoice (www.loudervoice.com).

We enable bloggers to publish hreviews to their blogs (via simple form,
wordpress plugin and very shortly bookmarklet and FF plugin) and we also
aggregate any hreview compatible content from registered blogs. Other
users can search on those reviews, collect/share and rate them on our site.

We hope you find it useful and would appreciate any feedback or
questions you might have.

Conor O'Neill