[uf-discuss] Authority (was: Text::Microformat - a uf parser for Perl)

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:08:47 PDT 2007

Hello,

If the term "Microformat" does become a synonym for Semantic HTML
(with most people outside this group... and yeah, I've noticed to that
it looks like it already has)... I suppose we could start using the
terminology...

"Official Microformat" and "Unofficial Microformat"

Or something like that.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.