[uf-discuss] rel-edit

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Mon May 28 11:13:24 PDT 2007

I don't know.

Following an EditURI link does not take you to a page where you can edit
the current resource (or resource fragment, for that matter), but
instead to a computer-readable description of available services:

http://archipelago.phrasewise.com/display?page=oldsite/1330.html

Blogger uses RSD, but as far as I can understand they seem to consider
it deprecated in favour of Atom. Here's the RSD file linked from the
Blogger team's only blog:

http://www.blogger.com/rsd.g?blogID=2399953

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis