[uf-discuss] problem with firebug and "fn org" in vcard

paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 10:27:47 PST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Dennis Petersen <dennis.petersen at computerbild.de>
To: microformats-discuss at microformats.org
Sent: Wednesday, 14 November, 2007 5:33:28 AM
Subject: [uf-discuss] problem with firebug and "fn org" in vcard

Hi,

We are currently starting to implement various micro formats into our
site. One example for a site full of vcards is
http://www.computerbild.de/cb-Service-Herstelleradressen_465611.html.
Everything seems to work fine with operator but when you open the page
with an enabled firebug you get plenty of errors. I just want to check
if we did anything wrong code wise. The microformats wiki says said
 that
you should use "fn org" for Organization Contact Info. I don't really
see why firebug has so many errors.
Thanks for your help.
Dennis Petersen