[uf-discuss] using microschema

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:35:24 PST 2007

2007/11/25, Tatsuya Noyori <nojorin at gmail.com>:
> I changed <link> to <a>. Is this correct?

--- there is another option. In HTML the <html> element allows for a
profile attribute. This profile attribute is a list of URLs that
further define terms in the page. We have created an XMDP document to
describe an hCard.

http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hcard

As for your examples, in the prose of the specification, we state that
the terms are case-specific because CSS is case-specific, so
class='tel" is valid, but class="TeL" is not.
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-issues
2005-07-23 raised by DanConnolly
Q. Are class names case sensitive or not? hcard says "If names in the
source schema are case-insensitive, then use an all lowercase
equivalent."